The Sasha Group is a digital agency that helps SMBs & ambitious companies grow. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo, & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly-targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology, & we are always growing.
We are creators, creative-industry rogues, Instagram-story lovers, community managers, & #FYP regulars. We are not just on the Internet; we are creating the stuff the Internet wants to see. Whether thats a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, were passionate storytellers for our brands & the people we do it with. We move so fast & make so much good content. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas & create them! Were looking for the unconventional, less obvious, unseasoned (or over-seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers & culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video & design creators, subversive artists & illustrators, obsessive meme makers, & we dont care if youre fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. Whats your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed TikToker? Or both? Were here for all of it... Just as long as everyday you love coming up with insightful & relevant content ideas & have the skills to make them.
The task at hand:
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content or content capturing opportunity into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range & quality of video & static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips & films
- Collaborating with our creative & strategy teams, to create & manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing & writing skills utilizing standard industry software & social platforms
- Wrangling, rolling with your teammates on rapid fire requests & seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude
- Sharing your passion & skills & learning craft from others - adding your ambition to that of the agency
Desirable skills & experience:
- Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing & writing skills to be able to create & publish content self-sufficiently in collaboration with account, strategy & creative teams.
- Videography or design education & experience OR the equivalent professional experience
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool & always kind because you love the magic of collaboration & learning
- Responsible for the creation of one brands ongoing content (50-60 pieces of content monthly)
- Creator & Planner capabilities to turn created content into an organized content calendar for clients.
- Capable of mentoring junior creators through skills & best practices.