CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for coordinating with all aspects of the company to assess, design, & implement various security processes, tools, controls, & automation. The role will deliver an engineering & automation focused set of products & services for the company. You will work closely with our infrastructure & development teams to produce innovative & secure solutions. The right person for this role has a strong drive to solve security challenges within a rapidly expanding environment, & the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology. Additionally, the right person for this position has a strong track record of delivering high-quality, scalable security solutions by leading with example, infusing transparency into decision making, & partnering across levels & functions with a collaborative lens.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinating with all aspects of the company to assess, design, & implement various processes & controls of the companys core cloud & infrastructure security & business continuity programs.
- Evaluating, designing, & deploying security tools to support: Identity & Access across Clears Cloud & Infrastructure.
- Lead the development/automation of various workflows to support critical infrastructure & compliance needs.
- Define security requirements & implement controls such as SSO, logging/alerting, & RBAC for 3rd party systems & technologies.
- Building automated tools & infrastructure for automating incident response & vulnerability remediation.
- Strong working knowledge of key management, privilege management & least privilege practices.
- Performing infrastructure as code reviews & risk assessment of NACLs, Security Groups, IAM, S3, KMS, & other core AWS infrastructure services dont put the business in a risky state.
- Creating clear & concise documentation to formalize security processes.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 6 years of experience in security engineering experience with at least 2 years using cloud/PaaS technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes).
- Strong Experience in using one or more scripting or programming languages such as Python, GO, C++, Java, or C# to automate tasks & manipulate data.
- Operational knowledge of endpoint, systems, databases, orchestration/configuration as code technologies (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform), & network security engineering best practices.
- Solid problem solving & analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered & recommend an appropriate solution.
- Strong understanding of software development practices (gitflow), various open standards such as OAuth2/ODIC, & API driven development.
- Experience with AWS & SoA
- Working knowledge with a compliance framework NIST-800-53, HIPAA, PCI & FedRAMP
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors & SaaS apps
- Experience with integrating IAM tools & workflows