Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users.
Loved by customers & by pop culture, we've held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, & our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year.
With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, & save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today's banking system
As part of the iOS engineering team for Cash, you'll develop new customer-facing features & enhance our existing ones to scale. We're developing industry-leading design systems & open source tools, all whileadding exciting new functionality to our ecosystem. Currently, we're focusing on the Cash Card (and Boost rewards), improved banking functionality, international expansion, extending our Bitcoin feature in exciting new directions, & making stock investing more accessible to all.
- Lead by example & level up high output engineers & teams
- Craft durable, well-tested code with an unwavering commitment to product quality
- Re-architect legacy code & prep it for the future of the product & the team
- Help establish conventions & promote best practices in a majority Swift codebase
- Have a meaningful impact on the future of the Cash product
- Passion for creating readable, well-crafted, maintainable code
- An eye for design or an ear for the customer; engineering makes substantive contributions to product definition
- A commitment to continuous improvement (yourself, your teammates, your software)
- Eagerness to share your ideas, & openness to those of others
Technologies we use & teach:
- Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin (believe it! - we collaborate directly with our friends on Android)
- UIKit, CoreAnimation, SQLite
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests
- Protocol buffers
Cash App treats all employees & job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding state & city guidelines.