Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Administrator is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, & execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives & real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, & interns. As the Office Administrator, you will be the first impression for the entire organization & play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
At Compass You Will:
- Answer & direct all incoming calls to main reception line
- Provide administrative support to member(s) of the management team as needed, including calendaring & scheduling management, travel arrangements, & time & expense reports
- Welcome all guests to the office & coordinate with host
- Maintain general reception area & main conference rooms
- Maintain & order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendors
- Field internal & external general office inquiries
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc for all incoming & outgoing packages
- Process & distribute all incoming mail
- Assist as needed with facilities management inquiries for office
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Manage internal communications including office updates & newsletters
- Oversee planning & logistics associated with events & meetings
- Implementing policies for a new office
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate & polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn & master new software applications
- Proactive & resourceful
- Experience at a startup or real estate brokerage preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.