ABOUT THE ROLE
This positions primary function is to ensure that Pelotons Music Team is operating with maximum efficiency. A successful candidate will engage with all functional areas at Peloton where music is a key component.The end result will be an enhanced experience for Pelotons Members.This individual should have a bias for action, initiating communication & collaboration. The Music Program Coordinator will report to our Manager of Music Program, & will be based in New York.
- Support global music team (New York, Atlanta, London, Los Angeles) with:
- Calendar management
- Deck building (PowerPoint experience preferred)
- Ad Hoc requests
- Support Music Program Manager with the following:
- Manage & execute all outgoing payments
- Handle deal intake process as new licensing deals come in
- Provide organizational support during monthly & quarterly music reporting processes
- Coordinate equipment deliveries to partners
- Deliver high level of communication between yourself & team members
- 2+ years experience in the music or entertainment industries
- Experience working with G-Suite
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred: experience in/understanding of the music publishing industry
- Highly organized, detail-oriented & self-motivated
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Thrive in a fast-paced think on your feet environment
- Ability to work easily with a variety of personalities & working styles
- Collaborate well with team members, stakeholders, consultants, & vendors
- Passionate about the work we do
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.