Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As the Internal Communications Manager
, you are at the heart of the Executive team's operations. You directly report to Philippine
, our Chief of Staff leading the Founders' Unit, & together support our co-Founders, Steve
in creating the finance solution all businesses love, by designing our Internal Communications strategy, & maintaining the system in which Qontoers communicate internally & are informed on key company-level topics.
You will work with all Qonto's leaders & teams, esp. the global Marketing & Comms team, & will ensure transversal coordination between them to carry out your missions!
As an Internal Comms Manager at Qonto, you will
• Design & own our internal communications strategy & standards
- Create, animate, & maintain our Internal Comms Playbook - servicing internal comms in a hybrid written” & non written” culture (e.g. Notion knowledge management framework)
- Identify key targets & design rhythm, channels, & messages / content that best serve our internal communications objectives
- Work hand-in-hands with key internal teams (e.g. Marketing & Comms, People, Product, ...) to maximize the impact of internal comms & transform our most important or complex topics into opportunities for internal alignment & / or engagement
- Ensure that internal & external messaging has a unified voice & consistent messaging, working with the Marketing Team (e.g. product launches, organizational announcements)
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure our internal comms tools remain adapted to our needs as we scale
• Lead, plan & coordinate key Qonto-wide internal comms moments
- Prepare internal comms messaging & materials for Founders and, for specific topics, on behalf of the Executive Committee (e.g. internal events scripts, Slack messages, emails, etc)
- Coordinate the execution plans & animate key communication events (e.g. monthly All-hands)
• Develop solid working relationships with other functions & act as the internal referent on all internal communications
What you can expect
• Design a scope that does not exist yet at Qonto!
• Work in a fast-paced & scaling environment
• Work in an international company, with 44 nationalities & teams in 4 European countries
• Work on a day-to-day basis with our Chief of Staff, Executive Committee, & Marketing & Comms teams
• Experience: 7+ years of experience, including 2+ on an Internal Communications role in a similar fast-moving context and/or in an international environment.
• Communication & languages: You are fluent or native in English - French & Italian/German/Spanish are a plus! You have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Proactivity, innovative thinking & doer mindset: You are used to taking initiatives to maximize your impact & get hands-on to reach your goals
• Strong organizational skills: You have experience in planning & leading complex initiatives
• Analytical skills: You are able to collect information, analyze them & design solutions
• Leadership & Relationship skills: You are able to work strategically & collaboratively across departments
• Conscientious: you pay attention to detail in the execution & the follow-up of missions
• Education: You have a Master's degree or equivalent