Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, & financial information.
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis for 20 hours a week. This is an incredible opportunity for a transition back-to-work, as a returnship or to balance this role with another part time position. You will take ownership for critical administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office; be a single point of contact for all office-related & questions; & help manage email communications. Its an exciting chance to work for a Senior Executive & be part of a fast-paced, scaling software product company.
Whats in it for you?
A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data.
A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. There is the opportunity to grow here to take on more responsibility, to provide more support, to contribute even more to the expansion of our company, to gain more skills & exposure.
Heres what you will do:
- Act as a key contact. You will reach out to building management for infrastructure issues such as a leaking roof, heating & cooling temperatures. You will coordinate with vendors for services including water coolers, carpet cleaning, electronics recycling, & internal repairs.
- Event coordination. You will coordinate the annual summer BBQ & holiday party.
- Company communications. You will issue office-wide notifications including winter emails about shoes, reminders regarding kitchen etiquette, etc.
- Overall appearance of the office. You will assist with the layout & space for in-house staff; sorting mail; ensuring the kitchen fridge is emptied on a regular basis etc.
- Office equipment & supplies. You will be in charge of all of the vendors, the supply inventory (printer ink, paper, pens & all manner of office supplies), equipment maintenance.
- Support HR. You will provide onboarding documents including vacation policy, benefits enrolment, health & safety quizzes to new hires. You will coordinate Epost online pay stub enrolment & Avaya phone system setup & access.
- Support a Senior Executive. You will manage his calendar including appointment reminders & provide assistance with errands & daily tasks in & out of the office.
So, how do we know you are the next Administrative Assistant? You have:
- The experience. You have 1+ years as a coordinator, receptionist, or administration assistant. You have exceptional office administration, organizational, time management & coordination skills.
- The motivation. You have the drive, judgement & ownership to thrive in an autonomous & fluid role. You have the confidence & the maturity to make decisions, prioritize & independently problem solve.
- The intuition & creativity. You are intelligent, sharp, on-the-ball & able to anticipate up-to-the-minute needs. You take a unique approach to problem solving & event planning.
- The technical skills. You have experience with Microsoft Office.
- The relationship building ability. You are comfortable working with a team from the newest intern to the C-level executives & founders. You have excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft, edit, & proofread documents & presentation materials.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its meaningful & its a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties, & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor & interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, & meet 70% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.