CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Partner Operations Manager of Field Technology is a key role for CLEARs growth & expansion with strategic partners. This person will manage & support CLEARs technology infrastructure with partners that are implementing the CLEAR platform to provide frictionless customer experience. You will join a highly technical team dedicated to ensuring technology stability & reliability for our partners & members. We are looking for a customer-focused technologist who thrives in fast-paced, complex environments with the ability to problem-solve independently while thinking & working strategically as part of a larger team.
What You Will Do:
- Provide overall leadership & direction-setting for technology support at CLEAR partner deployments to ensure the highest levels of reliability & quality
- Oversee the build, maintainainance, & support of CLEAR hardware (kiosks, biometric peripherals) at partner locations, managing contractors & / or junior team members, & acting as an individual contributor when needed
- Identify & resolve partner deployment technology issues, working across teams at CLEAR to remediate complex technical challenges on a timely basis
- Create & manage dashboards & alerts to proactively monitor partner deployment health
- Prepare & deliver training & reference guides to enable partner & CLEAR employees to troubleshoot common issues
- Collaborate with engineering & product teams to identify high-impact product features & improve stability reliability, & quality
- Build & maintain relationships with technology support teams at partners to ensure seamless end-to-end support for customers
- Manage & control IT inventory for all assigned locations coordinating with vendors when/where required
- Monitor & maintain the latest software & application patches
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of applicable experience, including in-person & remote support experience
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional service to internal & external customers
- Experience with Splunk or other monitoring & alerting platforms
- Strong communicator with exceptional ability to interact with technical & non-technical end-users
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Deep technical knowledge of network infrastructure setup, maintenance, & troubleshooting -- Cisco/Meraki preferred
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 including Group Policy, imaging, patching, & troubleshooting
- A self-directed & collaborative team member who prioritizes customer experience above everything else
- A proactive technologist who can identify trends & recommend solutions to improve the overall CLEAR experience for employees & members
- Ability to travel to locations across the US, as needed