Continuing the growth of our creative global marketplace begins with attracting & engaging new customers across a wide spectrum of interests. Our Acquisition team partners closely with marketing to develop pathways for all potential customers to arrive at Shutterstock & have an engaging experience right from the beginning of their journey.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join the team to help oversee our content management system & the tools & processes by which many teams across Shutterstock can produce & publish pages & content to drive new customer acquisition.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual who is comfortable with managing several stakeholders. The successful candidate will be able to define priorities, manage expectations effectively & understand measures of success.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to define clear priorities & roadmap.
- Analyze opportunities, develop & implement strategies to develop our content management capabilities & empower our global marketing team.
- Provide clarity & context of business value & requirements for tech implementation teams.
- Manage expectations, communicate timelines & negotiate impact of changes in focus.
- Organize user stories with clear requirements & success criteria so engineers can fully understand goals.
- Obliterate blockers & manage dependencies / prerequisites.
- 1+ years Product Management or Business Management in Software/Technology setting
- Bachelors degree (advanced degree a plus)
- Experience operating in a Scrum environment & thorough understanding of Lean / Agile principles.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think both strategically & tactically in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of eCommerce & online marketing practices
- Knowledge of key digital product & marketing KPIs (Conversion, Retention, CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.).
- Ability to work independently & be a team player
- Effective communication & organization skills
- Ability to prioritize & execute tasks efficiently
Bonus: Ability to sketch interfaces as mock-ups or wireframes.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 80 million images & nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, & Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; & WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V