At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
What we are looking for:
Our HR team at ACV Auctions is looking for a dynamic, passionate & motivated Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing team. This teammate will play an integral role in the development of compensation programs, policies, & procedures to meet the fast-paced day-to-day needs of the business.
What youll be doing:
- Responsible for conducting job evaluations & analyzing base salaries & incentives plans for external competitiveness, internal equity, & legal compliance.
- Participates in the annual salary planning process, equity compensation & sales compensation program administration.
- Monitors sales compensation plans to ensure plans are competitive, goal driven, & meet the change needs of the business.
- Develop actionable reports & modeling templates to support various HR initiatives including; incentive plan designs, equity compensation, workforce planning, & performance compensation.
- Support the implementation & administration of our grading structure to ensure proper grading of all ACV Auctions jobs.
- Partner with HR partners & business leaders to conduct internal equity reviews & detailed performance calibration reviews.
- Manges salary survey participation. Analyzes results & makes recommendations to enhance compensation packages.
- Compiles salary survey submission files, performs job matching, responsible for market pay system maintenance & administration, ensuring accurate market data & internal data validation.
- Analyze the effectiveness of compensation programs & provide recommendations for ongoing program enhancements. Identify areas for streamlining processes to reduce administrative burden.
- Maintains working knowledge of all local, state, & federal labor laws & regulations.
What you will need:
- A Bachelors degree in business administration & a minimum of 4 years of compensation experience in a highly dynamic company required.
- Experience with Ultipro strongly preferred.
- A passion for the mission, vision & values of ACV Auctions.
- Excellent computer & report development skills utilizing Google Docs & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess the ability to analyze large amounts of data & present findings is a concise format.
- Ability to multi-task & be comfortable in fast-paced operation.
- Experience with Ultipro is a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.