Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We are seeking a Lead Graphics Rendering Engineer to focus on MixedReality (MR) graphics system design & forward looking research & development. This position will offer you the chance to work closely with both hardware engineers & other cross platform software engineers to design, develop, debug & deploy many functional aspects of the rendering architecture, including the application interface to the display. If you are a fast-learner with a positive attitude & a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through uniqueSpatial Computing technologies.
- 7+ years of software development experience with C, C++ & C#
- 7+ years of experience implementing & optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity & Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Hands-on experience with design & implementation of modern3Dgraphics applications using modern rendering APIs, like DirectX, OpenGL, & Vulkan
- Deep knowledge of rendering concepts for different rendering models (deferred, forward, forward+).
- Proficient with writing vertex, fragment, & compute shaders using shading languages such as Cg, HLSL, GLSL, & SPIR-V
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable & portable code
- Strong proven experience in implementing & deploying complex algorithms
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate & reduced latency a plus
- Experience with development for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or other forms of head mounted displays (HMDs) a plus
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures & design a plus
- Computer Graphics knowledge Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines