Are you driven to be successful & gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for an Account Executive to join our leading Reservations team inToronto. You'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
As an Account Executive, Reservations at TouchBistro you will be responsible for prospecting & qualifying opportunities for our reservations offering in the GTA. We are looking for a results-oriented professional interested in working on a successful team with measurable sales results.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistros product features, hardware, pricing plans, promotions & competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects & manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up & closing
- Apply sales methodology & educate potential clients during online or in-person demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize & forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas & KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer & ensure that they are successful with our product
ALL ABOUT YOU
- High energy, confident & comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry & technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline & review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting & application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth & top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.