Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States. The critical role of Director of Product Marketing will own Hello Alfreds product marketing strategy & drive execution that leads to technology adoption & a competitive advantage for our prospective & current real estate partners, brand partners & customers. The candidate will be highly analytical, data-driven, customer-focused, & bring a collaborative approach to developing long-term pricing & packaging strategies that will drive business growth.
How youll help us to be successful
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM), & optimization of marketing strategies & campaigns that drive awareness & adoption of, & engagement with, new & existing products & features targeting both B2B & B2C audiences
- Holistically own product packaging & pricing strategy, including framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, & driving towards decisions.
- Collaborate closely with product, design & engineering teams to ensure the product roadmap aligns with client & customer needs & market opportunities.
- Enable our sales & account management teams to communicate Hello Alfreds value effectively to prospective & current customers.
- Develop data-driven programs & campaigns aimed that drive on-boarding, activation & retention of our clients & customers
- Gather & use competitive intelligence to identify new business opportunities & increase revenue by tracking key competitors product, business, sales, & marketing strategies.
Who you are
- 8+ years experience marketing products at a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Energetic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic & tactical levels to define customer problems / marketing / positioning/pricing of our products
- Proven capability of cultivating value from technology & delivering this message through sales tools.
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with partial information
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external to Hello Alfred
- Entrepreneurial drive & demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment, while building scalable solutions
What superpowers you'll use
- Analytical - hyper-focused on data & financials.
- Empathetic - understands buyer needs & aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages & markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Technical - understands of the latest technology & possesses a strong ability to collaborate with product teams
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed