BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
We are a high energy, fast paced software company, that's seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for a Software Engineer who loves building software, regardless of the languages or tech stack theyve used in the past. If youre a solid engineer well help you learn the specifics of a particular language on the job. Our products live in the cloud on Googles Cloud Platform.
Our Microservices technology stack includes ReactJS on the front end, Java (primarily) on the application side, & a mix of relational & NoSQL solutions on the back end, including MySQL, ElasticSearch, & BigTable. We handle eye-popping amounts of data & requests using stream processing technologies such as Kafka & Flink.
We dont expect anyone to have experience with all of these technologies. Were simply looking for engineers who are great at what they do, love it, & are eager to learn. If you have these qualities & are willing to hit the ground running then were the place for you!
- 1-3 years experience with Java or some other object-oriented language
- 1-3 years experience doing full stack development (no worries, we have folks to help with the HTML & CSS but the stronger you are at these technologies the more we can do!)
- A working knowledge of Git or some other source control tool
- The desire to further your career by learning & working with cutting edge technologies
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A working knowledge of Scrum or some other agile software methodology (Kanban, DSDM, etc)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.