ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We are currently looking for a talented Product Manager to join our growing & ambitious team.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
The TodayTix Group Product Manager is measured by outcomes & empowered to work with their squad to identify opportunities & figure out the right solution.
The Checkout squad is responsible for the customer experience at the most critical step of the journey on the TodayTix iOS & Android apps & multiple TTG-run websites. You will join a full-stack team working across multiple platforms to create the most efficient checkout experience in theater.
Whilst being directly involved in delivery as an experienced Product Manager, you will:
- Identify, uncover & understand key customer needs in our product, including new opportunities.
- Own the quality & reporting of data necessary to measure the success of the product area.
- Be the expert in the best practices of e-commerce & digital payments.
- Define the goals, vision, & strategy within your squad & lead one or more teams in achieving that vision.
- Iterate rapidly with multivariate testing.
- Take a lean, research-led approach to improvements.
- Play an active role in the upstream definition & validation of new initiatives.
- Act as the core interface between the product, design, & engineering teams & the operational business.
- Set your squads culture & ensure best practices for delivery.
- 2+ years as a digital product manager or similar role
- Experience working with & managing digital products
- Self-motivated & accountable for achieving results
- You have the ability to find creative solutions to new & challenging problems
- Earns the trust of their team & stakeholders
- Balances time between discovery & delivery
- Always comes with an informed point of view
- Inspires & motivates others to continuously improve
- Listens attentively & communicates clearly
- Fosters positivity & clarity
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.