Due to our rapid growth, Grata is looking for dedicated Account Executives to become resident experts on our constantly evolving platform. As a part of our fast-growing sales team, you should be a firm believer in our unique product offering & take a consultative approach to achieve your revenue targets, & in turn, play an integral role in driving our business forward.
About the Role
- Build business relationships with decision makers & prepare an ideal solution by uncovering & aligning their needs & wants, remaining inclusive of all stakeholders
- Engage in regular product training & ensure you remain highly informed on our product & customer use cases
- Demo the Grata platform for prospective customers in a tailored, personalized fashion to fit their business needs
- Proactively seek to sharpen & maximize your product knowledge & sales skills
- Consistently achieve annual revenue targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our end markets across private equity, investment banking, & M&A
- Nurture a full pipeline of business, spend time with prospects throughout multiple stages of the funnel
- Document & manage your sales activity, sales pipeline, & all sales data within our CRM system
- Provide regular & productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (such as Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our platform
- Represent our product, brand, & company in a way that quickly & effectively demonstrates how Grata can benefit their business
- Occasionally serve as a representative for Grata at industry events & conferences
- 2-3+ years of experience selling SaaS, preferably in the financial services industry
- You excel at communicating, persuading, & understanding the needs of our end markets
- Youre familiar with the shortcomings of our competitors & you believe in our product
- Active listening skills to discover clients' technical, business & timeline drivers
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding your performance targets
- Strong organization skills that exhibit your high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness & follow-up
- Youve been part of fast growing team with high velocity sales, with short sales cycles
- Proven success demoing software, as well as strong prospecting skills
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP & ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small & medium businesses in the U.S. Weve recently experienced significant growth & raised capital from top investors who built Google & transformed the finance industry.
When we find the right person, we strive to put our best foot forward with an offer we hope you find compelling. Actual compensation packages at the time of offers are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to: what youd like to be paid, the skills/experience you bring & any role-dependent factors such as software expertise, what similar jobs pay in the NYC area, & our commitment to equal pay for equal work among those youll be working with. The compensation for this role is targeted at $80,000-90,000, plus equity & variable pay based on goals & quota attainment. Transparency is a core value at Grata, & we welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, & diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants & seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize & appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, & any other status or background.