Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support the growing sales organization & its daily sales activities. 2019 is a pivotal year for our Sales Operations team, as we embark on a whole-sale upgrade of our Salesforce & billing software. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with an investigative mindset, excellent organization & communication skills, & enjoy working in a fast paced & collaborative environment.
What You'll Do:
- Provide front line support to sales & service organization by solving issues with order management & navigating internal processes to generate & book orders
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure all deals are complete, adhering to bookings policy & Rules of Engagement
- Ensure requests are efficiently moving through internal processes; proactively communicate status updates to enable our sales team to focus on selling
- Ability to identify quote-to-cash process bottlenecks through analysis of day to day work
- Leverage knowledge of existing process structure to identify common issues & trends to develop proactive solutions
- Complete ad hoc projects, reporting & analysis as required
- Analyze inbound account creation to ensure data integrity, appropriate hierarchical structure, & book of business routing
- Enforce data integrity policies for account hierarchies by following protocols & documenting & communicating findings with internal stakeholders
- Partner with Order Management team in Finance to reconcile weekly / monthly bookings results
- Measure performance of internal detection methods, adapting processes to yield improved results
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years of experience in dispute resolution, sales operations, or internal/external customer support
- Demonstrated SFDC & Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Possess analytic, problem resolution, & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Self-starter & able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
- Car dealership market experience is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.