Shutterstock is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our world-class artificial intelligence team! The Artificial Intelligence teams mission is to push the boundaries of AI algorithms in the areas of deep learning & machine learning to develop products & solutions. You will be working immense libraries of images, video, & music & AWS technologies to develop these AI products. Along the way you will be collaborating with an extremely talented & passionate team of researchers, data scientists & engineers from around the world working for Shutterstock.
- Supporting product development with innovative AI models using Deep Learning & Machine Learning algorithms
- Exploring immense data sets of information from images, videos, music, customer interactions, & marketing
- Analysis & use of data from across Shutterstock including 10+ years of behavioral data with state of the art techniques to provide a better experience for customers
- Working with engineers & data scientists to drive ideas from the rapid prototyping phase all the way through to serving & learning from live traffic at scale
- Depth of knowledge in algorithm development using Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- 2+ years of industry experience creating, deploying, & learning from production algorithm analysis
- Fluent in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python (preferred), Java, or C++
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (Ph.D. a plus)
- Using Jupyter to perform data analysis & algorithm development using Python
- Cloud computing experience using AWS with Docker, Kubernetes, Hive, Spark
- Natural language processing, recommendation systems, classification, pattern recognition
- Ph.D. in a related scientific field: Computer science, Physics, Math
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations, videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 80 million images & nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, & Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media; & WebDAM, a cloud-baseddigital asset management servicefor businesses.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitterand onFacebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V