We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
We're seeking a hard working, energetic employee to help us serve our guests with our growing portfolio of vacation homes.The primary responsibilities of this role are to offer ski assistance, help answer questions & genuinely make the owners & guests feel at home.
While this position begins as temporary/seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do
- Unlock the ski rack & be ready to assist owners & guests with loading & unloading of skies to & from shuttles
- Maintain an excellent understanding of safety & emergency procedures as they relate to the safety of owners, guests, & the property
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the town & surrounding areas, events, activities, restaurants, road directions, transportation options to the property, pick up place & schedule of City bus & shuttles
- Work closely with the Front Office Manager for group arrivals, clubhouse set up & breakdown
- Assist Front Office with any needs (answer phone calls, answer general guest questions, drive guests upon request, help deliver donations & recycling)
- Develop a basic working knowledge of the phone system & company radio using proper telephone & radio etiquette
- Maintain cleanliness of the property (Front Office area, clubhouse, bathrooms, patrol the property for trash, & collect trash bags from all areas)
- Check & refill supplies (coffee supplies, doughnuts, put out cookies & cider in season, bathrooms, towels & spa cups)
- Be familiar with the weekly work schedule & aware that it may change at times depending on occupancy to accommodate business demands
Skills you'll need
- Weekend availability
- 1 year of ski valet / bell attendant experience in a hospitality/hotel environment and/or
- 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment preferred
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
What you'll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture