Position: Quant Developer Analyst / Associate / AVP / VP
Department: Platform Architecture
Location: New York City, NY or Greenwich CT
Who We Are:
iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. With 380-plus employees, iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role:
The Quant teams goal is to deliver industry-leading analytical insights that help financial advisors & investors managing their multi-asset portfolios & utilizing alternative assets to meet their long-term investment objects. The team consists of Quantitative Researchers & Quantitative Developers to research, define, & implement models that will guide clients in portfolio construction, asset allocation, & risk management. The team members have diverse backgrounds such as math, physics, economics, quantitative finance, computer science, & other science & engineering fields, & collaborate closely with business-side colleagues, platform architects, software developers, & product managers to deliver analytics through the software platform for the firms clients.
The Quant Developers have a core mission of developing robust & scalable quantitative models to deliver portfolio risk analytics capabilities as part of the firms commercial technology platform for financial advisors & asset managers. The team members will implement statistical, machine learning, & quantitative financial models, applied to a combination of proprietary, public, & third-party data, to deliver analytics for multi-asset portfolios including alternative assets such as hedge fund, private equity, private credit, real estate, & digital assets.
- Develop robust & scalable quantitative financial models & collaborate closely with quant researchers to productionize proprietary risk analytics models as part of the firms software platform
- Develop centralized financial calculation engines powering the firms commercial technology platform
- Document & communicate quantitative methodologies & analytics to others including stakeholders & clients
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure risk analytics are delivered through the software platform with excellent user experience
- 1+ year of professional experience in quantitative financial modeling, data science, or software development
- Expertise in implementing statistical analysis, machine learning, or financial modeling with Python, & proficiency in full-stack software development
- Ability to work in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
We offer a wide range of benefits including a competitive total rewards program including equity for all full-time employees, an employer matched retirement plan, & generously subsidized healthcare, including 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling. iCapital also offers generous paid time off (PTO) including unlimited sick time as well as parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our NYC or CT office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.