As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Analyst, Debit Product Management is responsible for supporting Visa's Debit products in North America.
The Analyst, Debit Product Management, will be responsible for supporting Visa's Debit product growth including developing performance reporting & dashboards, monitoring overall & client specific debit product performance, trends, deriving insights, & helping to drive performance optimization, market expansion, & go-to-market activities across multiple key debit product initiatives for North America.
Visa's Debit products annually drive a large amount of payment volume & generate significant net revenue for Visa. Our issuing partners utilize these products to serve the needs of hundreds of millions of cardholders, ensuring that consumers can access their funds at millions of face-to-face & online merchants that accept Visa.
The Analyst for Debit Product Management will work closely with the Debit Product Management & Debit Client Engagement leads to drive product performance insights, impact assessments, & growth/optimization recommendations. This high performer will support a cross-functional team that is responsible for engaging with various stakeholders across the payments industry, including interactions with merchants, issuers, regulators, & other players in the market.
This is a critical position in the Debit organization reporting to the Senior Director of Debit Product Management & Growth Initiatives.
- Own key elements of the overall & client specific Debit product performance analysis & reporting including developing, executing, & enhancing reports & dashboards
- Assess trends, variances, & issues to derive deep insights on risks & opportunities
- Assess debit product development options, model stakeholder impacts, provide sensitivity analysis to help shape debit product roadmap & prioritization
- Drive analysis to resolve internal & external reported debit issues or inquiries
- Grow into a leadership role with a strong POV & a voice for debit optimization
- Support a large cross-functional team that is focused on Visa's US Debit performance
- Become a Debit Subject Matter Expert
- Engage with issuing clients & across the Visa organization in North America
- Support merchant engagement efforts around debit & acceptance solutions products
- Form senior level relationships across & outside the Visa organization
Have a deep understanding of the needs of cardholders, issuing banks & merchants, including the economic drivers that motivate marketplace participants
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 5+ years' experience in a product or analytic role
- Experience within financial services
- Experience working in a large cross-functional product team
- Excellent analytical (qualitative & quantitative) fluency
- Curious & inquisitive, with a strong desire to get beyond the what into the why
- Proactive & effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels & with ability to facilitate large group discussions
- Strong collaboration & ability to manage cross functionally
- Self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous environments
Must be available during regular business hours with flexibility to accommodate global time zones.
This position may require travel for work up to 10-20% of thetime.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law