ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic Escalation Specialist for our Headquarters in Buffalo who has a knack for cars & wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our Operations Associates are an integral part of our company. They are detail orientated, process focused, & self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. The primary role of this position is to handle escalated payment exceptions. The working hours will be 11:30AM 8:00PM, covering the western part of the U.S.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Payments Specialists to ensure payments are received & posted accurately & timely.
- Handle calls & communications with dealers, floorplans & business partners to resolve payment escalations.
- Investigate customer requests, billing disputes & account issues.
- Establish & maintain working relationships with new & existing customers.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency.
- Use strategy & customer service skills with dealers to resolve outstanding debts.
- Work closely with Territory Managers & Account Managers to establish or improve communications with dealers.
- Accurate & timely documentation of interactions with dealers within system of record.
- Create & send written demand notices & document correspondence in system of record as needed.
- Create & send written repayment plans proposals & document plan within the system of record.
- Keep Manager aware of problems & progress, as related to work assignment, or unresolved issues.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or collections experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency for quality resolution.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, & provide a high degree of service.
- Ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail & excellent problem-solving skills.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.