ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel group is looking for a Brand Director to join our marketing team as we reach a critical point in our journey. This is a pivotal role that that will shape the brand as the business grows across multiple verticals. Responsible for defining the brand positioning & strategic approach across Sportsbook, Fantasy, Casino, Horse Racing & Free to Play verticals, this role will work alongside other marketing teams to ensure high quality execution that lives out our brand promise. The ideal candidate has experience working on high quality brands in competitive markets, can build communications platforms, & relishes working with a range of stakeholders.
Reporting to the VP Product Marketing & Brand Strategy, this is an impactful role that will help shape the long-term strategic direction of our marketing in our drive to become Americas next iconic sports brand.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define & maintain the brand proposition for each of the business units.
- Inspire other teams throughout the business as they bring the brand to life across all touchpoints.
- Shape our Brand Across All Touchpoints
- Constantly review our external communications, looking for opportunities to optimize the delivery of our proposition in market.
- Drive advocacy for the brand across all teams & lines of business, focusing on alignment & consistency.
- Lead FanDuel Brand Positioning for short & long-term advantage in the category
- Maintain a thorough understanding of competitor brand positioning & consumer response to these strategies.
- Lead as our Customer Advocate in all marketing campaigns, ensuring that the brand & our consumers are at the heart of our created communications.
- Work with our brand & market insights team to measure brand health & identify opportunities for driving improvement.
- Lever experiences & curiosity to apply best practices from the category, & beyond the category, to elevate impact.
- Lead the growth of the brand team, building brand skills across marketing & mentoring team members.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing working on brand strategy on either a client or agency side.
- Experience working on both new & existing brands in competitive markets.
- Experience applying traditional brand building skills in a growth & performance-oriented digital business.
- Ability to communicate directly, ensuring teams understand the positioning of the brand & can execute.
- Capability to ingest research & insight, identifying what draws customers to the brand & how to maximize this in communications.
- Enjoys the pace of a growing business, can work fast when required but is also able to step back & work strategically.
- High quality interpersonal & presentation skills people enjoy working with you, & you inspire with your passion for the brand.
- A thoughtful leader, you care about the development of individuals & the team that you lead.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.