Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users. Loved by customers & by pop culture, we've held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, & our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year. With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, & save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today's banking system.
We are looking for a creative instructional designer who has experience in both eLearning & instructor led training development & is passionate about our mission of economic empowerment. You will be focused on creating & optimizing clear & engaging learning experiences that promote successacross the Cash Customer Operations Team (CCO) & the Customer Success Teams. There is a broad range of opportunities including soft skills development, building product & system knowledge, workflow efficiency, & targeting behaviors to have the greatest impact on performance.
- Conduct full scale training needs analysis to design learning solutions to close performance gaps, roll out programs, & prepare CCO Leaders & Team Members to succeed.
- Manage the instructional design process end-to-end from project scoping, design methodology, evaluation & measurement through to the development of the final product.
- Work with SMEs & partners to understand needs, create design documents & gather insights to enhance the effectiveness of the learning solution.
- Use instructional design methodologies such as ADDIE or SAM to design a solution to achieve defined instructional goals.
- Develop blended learning experiences consisting of instructor led training, eLearning, & performance support resources.
- Advise on technological learning solutions & methodologies to enhance the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Provide recommendations & partner to measure the impact of learning programs.
- 6+ years of experience designing & implementing learning programs in a business setting.
- A degree in instructional design, education, learning & development or its equivalent.
- Experience designing blended programs including; e-learning development, instructor led training, virtual training & performance support.
- Well versed in eLearning authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate), Adobe Creative Cloud, & LMS platforms.
- Success with project execution, establishing priorities & meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for visual design & a passion for creating great user experiences.
- Experience consulting with senior business leaders/partners.
- A desire to find new & better ways to solve interesting challenges.
This position can be located in St. Louis, MO or Portland, OR.
Cash App treats all employees & job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding state & city guidelines.