BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Senior Account Manager, you will lead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, & develop ideas & concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling & insights. You will serve as the clients primary point of contact to ensure the success of the program.
This position is based in our New York office supporting our Entertainment vertical including the following accounts: HBO Max, Peacock, Spotify, & Cable Networks (CMT, TV Land, MTV, etc.)
- Partner with Sales in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership & in selling through BuzzFeed solutions & strategy
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency & advertiser relationships
- Have general knowledge of all aspects of industry & clients business & the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel & planning for the clients business & BuzzFeed assignments
- Enter & manage insertion orders within third-party & internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the clients primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance & delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution & other internal teams to successfully launch & manage programs & production schedules
- 5 years experience working at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brands digital advertising strategy, creative development & buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals & future needs
- Experience in a client interfacing role & comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting & monitoring program performance & delivery by working with distribution & advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience & ability to navigate & communicate timelines & deliverables (internally & externally) with accuracy
- Experience & ability to tell compelling stories using data, research & insights research
- Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Product Suite and/or Basecamp, Slack & Boostr knowledge
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.