PeopleDoc is on a mission torevolutionizehow every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique state of the art HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes & allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Softwareis a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available atwww.people-doc.com.
The Solution Consultant provides customers & Sales Managers with superior functional & technical product knowledge. He/She is responsible for preparing & delivering detailed, value- oriented product demonstrations & product prototypes for prospects.
Solution Consulting is a strategic function in the sales process. In order to be successful, the Solution Consultant takes responsibility for the deals they are assigned to & develop together with the Sales Manager a winning strategy.
Primary/Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
Perform solution demonstrations
Build a strong relationship to prospects project team & become their trusted advisor
Customize presentations for specific audiences & business issues
Create proof of concepts that suit the prospect or clients environment
Qualify, consolidate, & prioritize requirements for the sales demo
Act as the primary liaison between the field & supporting functions for product positioning, fit
and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering
Answer questions from potential customers. Discuss upgrade possibilities for existing clients.
Assist prospects in understanding technical aspects of the solution as well as integration
Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals & other sales-support communications regarding
functional & technical questionnaires & solution overview
Participate in webinars, trade shows, & other marketing activities in order to promote
awareness of PeopleDoc solution
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations with a focus on HR
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices, especially in a (shared) Service Center environment
- Recruitment, Learning, Performance Management, Succession Planning and/or experience working in the HR field is a plus
- Able to resolve complex pre-sales functional & technical problems in close collaboration with field sales personnel
- Comfortable & confident in public speaking settings
- Able to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos & proposals
- Good writing, editing, communications & interpersonal skills
- Solution oriented problem-solving capabilities. Ability to understand customer requirements & develop solution concepts to match requirements
- Strong technical skills with respect to IT Security, Interfaces (API) & data privacy
- Experience in Project Management is a plus (to be able to explain in a clear & structured manner the project approach & to support the creation of a Statement of Work)
(Experience, Education, Certification, License & Training)
- Excellent PC skills
- Mandatory language skills: Fluent in French & English
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Spanish / Dutch / German language skills are a plus
- Deep understanding of technical & integration aspects of cloud applications