As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Visa Intern you will have the chance to:
- Participate in Executive Speaker Series' led by Senior Leadership
- Deliver an end of summer presentation to the Executive Team
- Attend fun social events with fellow interns
Visa is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to act as the primary business partner to support an assigned group within the Technology function. This individual will act as a strategic thought partner to the executives & will have a business-focused mindset to help translate business objectives to human capital strategies. The individual will have responsibility for clients in multiple geographic locations globally. This individual will partner with the Technology HR leadership team on planning & delivering HR programs & services to the business. The HRBP will operate as a trusted advisor & business partner to functional executives serving as the expert on people & organizational issues. The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space & be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing only the necessary HR processes that enable the organization to innovate & grow. The position will be located in the Foster City, CA or Austin, TX campus.
* Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a transformational talent agenda designed to attract, develop & retain the best talent in the Technology industry
* Understand business strategies & how to develop high impact human capital solutions
* Have a data-driven mindset to assess organizational metrics & provide insights to the business
* Consistently measures effectiveness of HR initiatives & programs to ensure they are delivering desired outcomes
* Help foster a culture of innovation, in an environment that requires high levels of scalability, security & reliability
* Lead the human resources organization within client groups to develop & execute initiatives to become an Employer of Choice in the Technology industry
* Provide daily support to managers with employee attraction, development, & retention issues which may include: - Conducting salary reviews & market analysis
* Annual reviews
* Manager coaching
* Career pathing
* Job leveling & job description development
* HR reporting & metrics
* Special project assistance
* Closely partners with HR Centers of Excellences & other HRBPs to deliver results
* Contribute to building Visa's brand through participating in internal & external initiatives
* Experience designing & delivering programs in the following areas: - Workforce Planning
* Talent Management
* Change Management
* Leadership Development
* Employee Engagement
* Cultural Change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.