BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were a high energy, high growth tech company searching for a Strategic Renewals Sales Specialist to join our sales organization. The renewal is a critical event in the customer journey & requires the appropriate time & attention to ensure our customers have everything they need in a timely manner to start their new contract. As the first point of contact in this process, you will partner with multiple internal stakeholders (e.g., Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure that our customers are set up for continued success with their subscription while also identifying growth opportunities. This is a quota carrying position.
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience with renewals function, negotiating complex renewals
- Experience in a fast-paced Technology/ SaaS company that is on a subscription model
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills with the ability to handle objections & facilitate escalations
- Analytical skills with the ability to understand customer usage patterns & identify growth potential
- Approaches work with a positive attitude & creative, problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, & adaptable
- Extraordinary time & process management skills
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing & refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- Manage the renewal process from quote through signature for a set book of customers
- Act as the first point of contact to answer customer questions & resolve issues around renewals
- Develop deep expertise & understanding of BetterClouds products, GTM strategy, & standards for pricing & negotiating renewals
- Research customer contracts & purchasing history in order to build timely & accurate quotes for renewal
- Accurately forecast & exceed quarterly & annual targets in your book of customers
- Recognize opportunities to add additional solutions to existing business
- Handle billing disputes & questions
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Finance, & Legal to ensure successful renewals
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.