Do you get excited about working on a product that can impact health outcomes for students & their families in Americas K-12 school system? Do you enjoy user research & have a strong desire to create a beautiful user experience, solving unique challenges in the amazingly interesting intersection of Healthcare & Edtech? We are looking for someone can be an advocate for the end user, owning the UX/UI product management functions working amongst a team of talented colleagues in our NYC startup.
CareDox is rapidly growing & were seeking a Lead UX/UI Designerthat can take ownership & act as a product manager at times. This cross-functional role will work with groups such as Product, Engineering, & Customer Success & be involved very closely with our customers, including school staff, parents, & healthcare professionals. Youll have the opportunity to research, & build exciting new product features that impact patientaccessibility to their health records!
Aside from your technical expertise & having a strong understanding of what our business does, you understand the importance of HIPAA & FERPA when it comes to real production data.
Who you are & what you will be doing:
- Work closely with CareDox teammates to conduct user research, gather business requirements & understand technical complexity.
- Design & iterate. We design products & features from concept through in-the-weeds, no-stone-unturned, detailed design.
- Test with users & validate with engineers. Youll use a full range of methods in your UX toolkit (card sorting, paper prototypes, InVision prototypes, etc.) to validate design with users & collaborate with engineers.
- Partner with UI designers to create pleasing & effective designs. As a UX/UI partnership, we work to ensure visual & interaction pattern consistency.
- Work with engineers, product, & business teams to evaluate what is critical to a great design & what can come down the road.
Some of ourBenefits & perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Coffee, soda & snacks
- Company & team outings