Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Our Global Benefits Team builds & drives core benefit programs to support employees around the world. We work closely with individual business units as well as corporate stakeholders to ensure we're implementing meaningful programs & finding the right solutions as the company grows. We are looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst who can help us scale & grow our health & wellness programs.
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst, to manage our U.S. health & welfare programs, while also owning our US benefits administration (Eligibility & Enrollment, FSA, HSA, Commuter Benefits, & COBRA). You will also:
- Thrive in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Able to partner with team members & stakeholders globally distributed across our regional offices
- Experience with Workday Benefits administration, self funded health plan management, exposure to international benefits plans
- Be an Owner: Lead program management & process documentation for U.S. benefit administration. Manage day to day operations for U.S. medical, dental, vision insurances, as well as the supporting point solutions (EAP, Infertility, Family Forming programs)
- Be an Owner: work with key stakeholders to ensure end to end integrity with eligibility files, vendor payments, & financial reconciliation (HRIS, AP, FP&A/Controllership)
- Never Settle: proactively identify & remediate pain points in benefit administration, working with primary operational partners HRIS, People Ops, & Payroll to optimize our benefit operations
- Write it Down: create & maintain employee-facing benefit guides, wiki pages, & presentations
- Wear the Customers Shoes: triage escalated employee cases & support requests, ensuring efficient resolution
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilios relevancy as an employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & analyzing our benefit programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, & retain the best & brightest Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.