CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation & strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Director, Strategic Partnerships - Concessions will play a key role in expanding CLEARs footprint within the airport ecosystem to enable payments & touchless experiences with concessionaires at the airport. Were looking for a metrics driven self-starter obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- In partnership with Product, develop CLEARs go-to-market strategy to enable payments, contract lounge access & other personalized experiences for networked concessions partners (HMS Host, Dufry, OTG, Delaware North, Stellar, etc.)
- Evaluate the Concessions marketplace for consumer relevance, airport fit against our 36 (and growing!) airports with a CLEAR lane & upcoming touchless experiences with our partners at United & Delta
- Evangelize the value of CLEARs touchless travel ribbon, Health Pass & ongoing capabilities to prospective airline partners with efforts to contextualize CLEARs application, utility & functionality, & ultimately drive conversion & adoption
- Manage complex negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners to transform customer experience, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Experience with extended sales development cycles & pace conversations accordingly
- Adept at mapping out & building relationships across large, complex, global organizations with appropriate input & involvement from stakeholders across the CLEAR organization
- Work to identify & build best practices for your team & others
- Conceptualize, build & automate internal facing dashboards & reports, reflecting performance & activities against KPIs
- Review & analyze client, market data, & industry research for pitch & other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence) at a product-driven company. Direct experience with concessions partners & preferably within their digital and/or customer experience functions, a plus
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics & commercial outcomes
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities & improving team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations & building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Youre mission-centric & inspired & motivated by performance metrics & KPIs
- Experience project managing & being the point of contact to business
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience