Curalate is seeking an experienced sales leader & subject matter expert to build & cultivate an extraordinary team of sales professionals. The ideal candidate for our Manager of Account Management role loves coaching sales people, has a mind for operations/process improvements, & is excited by tough challenges.
If you are cool in the face of adversity, know when to put your nose to the grindstone & love motivating your team while evangelizing our incredible suite of products, you may be the perfect fit for us. Only proven managers, who have a history of exceeding sales targets through repeatable processes, need apply.
- Manage & develop a sales team, celebrate wins & drive high team engagement
- Optimize the plan/process/reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity & reduce customer acquisition cost
- Analyze & interpret key metrics, recommend changes, & drive continuous improvement
- Use Salesforce to build coaching plans & gain insights into team member productivity
- You have 2+ years of management experience & 3+ years of B2B lead generation experience
- Youve had proven success in building & scaling Sales teams
- You have successfully hired the right people, enabling your team to exceed expectations
- You have a deep understanding of the full sales cycle
- Youre an expert in motivating a large & highly productive staff
- You are creative, opportunistic & an expert problem solver
- Youre a pro in all things Salesforce!
Curalate enables brands to use social content & social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands & retailers use Curalate to turn images & videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, & emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, & Instagram & has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle & London.
No recruiters, please.