Squarespace is seeking a Global Security Manager to join our Workplace Services team to lead the protective services mission in all Squarespace offices. In this role, you will incorporate security & safety in our workplace & facilitate our culture of collaboration, innovation, passion & hospitality. You will thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment & will use your knowledge, diligence & creativity to promote a safe & engaging office culture.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters & report to the Director of Workplace Services.
- Develop, execute & promote a well crafted protective services mission & strategy for our growing company
- Manage the day-to-day physical security operation in our four offices, including one global office & contracted staff across all facilities
- Manage our technical security systems, including access control & CCTV
- Develop, plan, execute & review fire safety programs & evacuation drills
- Manage the maintenance & upkeep of the Business Continuity Plan
- Oversee our executive protection program, including travel intelligence
- Provide guidance & training sessions for staff & stakeholders
- Develop & manage relationships with our security services vendors & suppliers
- Plan, execute & review operational security risk assessment for office locations, internal & external event & executive travel destinations
- Manage relationships with office locations landlord security & wardens
- Manage local incident management, including all internal investigations
- Effectively communicate departmental mission & strategies to management & work cross functionally with other teams such as IT, HR, Data Security, Finance & Legal to ensure cohesive delivery of services
- 5+ years of corporate security management experience
- 10+ years of law enforcement or government agency experience
- Experience in investigations, negotiations & people management
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Non-business Hours Coverage - on call for all emergencies & special events, able to occasionally work non-business hours
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.