As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We're more than a global payment gateway - we're a payment management company. CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify & automate payment operations. Customers use our CyberSource & Authorize.Net brand solutions to process online payments, streamline fraud management, & simplify payment security.
Born during the dawn of ecommerce in 1994, CyberSource was one of the pioneers in online payment & fraud management services for medium & large-sized merchants. In 2007, we acquired the leading U.S. small business payment services provider, Authorize.Net, thus expanding our market footprint to cover businesses ranging from the smallest sole proprietorships to the largest global brands. In 2010 CyberSource was acquired by, & operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Today, over 400,000 businesses worldwide use CyberSource solutions.
Technical Product Management is a critical function at CyberSource & this team is responsible for driving strategic priorities for business bringing different stakeholders together.This role reports to Sr. Director of Technical Product Management & is responsible for managing the team of Technical Product Managers andin addition expected to lead different initiatives for business & technology.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Reputation for being a collaborative thought partner & business leader, with ability to organize & motivate work across multiple team boundaries
- Proven track record of driving large scale products across multiple teams & shipping product in time. Strong collaboration skills & ability to earn trust with your peers
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking & process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA
- Demonstrate repeated successful, on-time delivery of the full product cycle from inception to launch
- Experience facilitating & leading the build outof project plans, timelines, milestones; support overall product development process & be accountable for the delivery of solutions to merchants & banks
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Experience with creating & advocating technology vision & 3 year roadmap
- Proven success with prioritization & launch of features clearly demonstrating what's most important to customer, what stands in the critical path, what generates the highest ROI
- Strong payment industry fundamentals, gateway processing, acquirer functions including deep understanding of card, bank & alternative payment processing.
- Prior experience with eCommerce integrations for merchants via payment gateways & processors, checkout flows, API design, life cycle management of a payment, reporting, chargeback, settlement etc. Experience working with processors / partners enabling internal & external teams in the discovery of use cases, identification of integration patterns & being the bridge between external & internal teams.
- Experience in Card Presentindustry including integrated commerce solutions a great plus. Experience with eCommerce Payment Processing & Point of Sale Solutions, in terms of strategy, building a roadmap, project execution & rollout. Domain experience in key point-of-sale verticals (e.g. restaurants, retail, services) & multi-channel payments across, mobile, eCommerce, face to face.
- Hardware experience - solid understanding of devices, terminal application management & deployment, security & PCI compliance, operational aspects, familiarity with various POS systems & related integration methodologies. Experience bringing EMV certified devices to market with specific processors in a multi-channel environment & be well versed with the evolving use cases in retail.A keen understanding of terminal applications & terminal management, terminal fleet management interfaces (device ordering & delivery, device configuration & management, & device support).
- Experience with hierarchy & portfolio management in the payments industry, or merchant experience.
- Experience with establishing metrics & SLAs to measure product, feature & team effectiveness (e.g., features launched, adoption metrics, customer pain points)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work HoursThis position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel RequirementsThis position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical RequirementsThis position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO StatementVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.