At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role:
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for leading deep dive analysis across Cloudflares digital marketing channels, including but not limited to email, web, paid media, SEM/SEO. Youll apply your deep domain knowledge & experience in digital advertising, marketing science, & statistical analysis to help our marketers better understand holistic user experience & campaign performance.
Were looking for a versatile full stack analyst who is equally comfortable with data wrangling, data analysis & data storytelling; who has a solid understanding of performance marketing, ad trafficking, conversion optimization, & growth drivers for a SaaS business. Youll be our in-house expert on digital measurement & web analytics. Youll serve as the primary point-of-contact for both internal marketing campaign managers & external agency partners. Youll collaborate across global sales & marketing as well as business intelligence, product & engineering teams to drive data driven decision making.
- Drive consistent measurement methodology, audience segment definition & campaign metadata. Support, measure personalization & optimization efforts. Proactively identify optimization opportunities across digital channels.
- Lead large scale cross-channel deep dive analysis projects. Build / maintain operational dashboard in Google Analytics / Data Studio, & provide ad hoc executive analytical support as needed.
- Ensure accurate campaign setup & trafficking in collaboration with digital marketers & agencies. QA execution as needed.
- Develop & maintain key relationships with culturally & geographically diverse marketers & cross-functional stakeholders with varied technical aptitude throughout the company.
- Help drive revenue growth & influence marketing investment allocation through data driven insights & storytelling.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 7+ years of digital analytics experience at fast growing technology companies or media agencies preferably with both B2B SaaS & B2C ecommerce business models.
- Deep domain expertise in statistical analysis & marketing measurement. Experience with A/B & Multivariate test design / implementation, as well as building market mix & multi-touch attribution models.
- 2+ years of operational experience in online advertising, especially display media & SEM.
- Experience with advertising technology platforms Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc. preferably with GA 360, Google Marketing Platform, Campaign Manager, BigQuery.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn as well as ability to operate independently, build effective relationships & influence change.
- BA/BS degree; Master degree in statistics, operations research or related field preferred.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.