We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the team:
Our sales team helps the worlds leading brands transform their in-person marketing programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier & more efficient to create, execute & measure the impact of events at scale.
About the role:
You're a fit for our Account Executive if you've blown away sales goals at a previous role, & are looking for an entrepreneurial sales environment. Ideally, you are a creative problem solver, looking to master andpromote event marketing best practices,and help build a world class organization.Experiencein the B2B SaaS space is a BIG bonus. You must be comfortable navigating complex & consultative sales processes (Fortune 500-1000 companies), handling deal sizes averaging $50k-$100k. This is an opportunity have an immediate impact: Come build with us!
- Prospect & develop sales opportunities (B2B & B2C) with Marketing Leaders, working within Splashs corporate sales segment ($100M-$10B/yr accounts)
- Creatively identify, research, & generate pipeline of qualified target accounts through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns & market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, & account specific initiatives
- Work with Marketing Leaders to help them understand event marketing strategies, capture in-person insights, & understand event ROI
- Meet & exceed all quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close - organization! organization, organization!
- Forecast sales activity on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Surprise, delight & captivate your prospects, clients & co-workers
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of quota carrying software, media, or technology solution sales
- Record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence & business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level CMO is a plus
If youre interested in joining our family, please send us your resume & cover letter.
Salary commensurate with experience.We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.