HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the role:
You will be involved in planning the material, work force & the overall production of our delicious meal kits, before they go to all our hungry customers in the UK. You will also have the opportunity to support the business with KPI's & improvements to our production planning process.
What you will do
- Generation of production schedule & material requirement for the Operations team & labour requirement for the Temp Agency.
- Work with the Planning Manager & other Planning Executives to fulfil all elements of the planning process in an accurate & timely manner.
- Planning of box samples & flyers, sortation of box labels & preparation of management briefing packs to ensure Operations team are set up to execute the plan
- Updating & refreshing reference tools which are useful for the coming week (eg. Cheat Sheet, MATFLO QC interface, EOL Weight Scales etc)
- Creating rack files & box files for the pick-to-light system, with picks positioned to optimize throughput & minimize risk of error on the assembly lines
- Provide support in shortage resolution by using production progress information to determine ingredient shortfall.
- Implement improvements to planning tools to streamline process & support production optimisation.
- Support the business in the measurement & reporting of KPIs related to the Granary, & in taking action to improve them.
- Analyse previous weeks production measurements to adapt future week plans parameters.
- Carry out time & motion studies related to picking.
Who you are
- Ideally working within a similar environment & sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Strong communication & good people skills
- Keen eye for detail & able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
What you'll get in return
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Level & progression: An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team & will be asked to complete an Excel test. If successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.