At Tanium, our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Tanium platform, our TAMs thrive on solving problems & building new technology. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers revolutionize enterprise operations & security with Tanium. Because the TAM position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities & opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Tanium Platform
- Solve problems & build new technology (R&D)
- Consistently & cogently address our customers needs through astute verbal & written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, & developing new capabilities on the Tanium platform
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Expected to travel up to 25% of the time on average (can vary by region)
Were looking for someone with:
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years experience in technical positions required
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- 4+ years of operational experience in endpoint operations or security
- Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives & producing successful outcomes
- Demonstrated aptitude in one or more programming languages
- Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.