The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed & shared easily & securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with & around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors & patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated & highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth & interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent & value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients & doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare & how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for an accomplished, hardworking, smart & overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience & a passion for selling technology solutions to support & help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals.
The Sales Engineer will translate our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering & help articulate the unique value proposition that Klara brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our Sales Team to build & execute on custom demos, proof of concepts & presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling & contribution to overall sales team & business success.
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing & services team to create customized presentations, demos & proof of concepts
- Drive proof of concept projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable & tangible business value to our customers
- Take learnings from the field & feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process & collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise & business acumen
- After building the technical solution elevate the story so that your sales team & you can pitch relevant content effectively to customers
- Proven success as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain & present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development & web technologies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation & creativity skills