ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, & entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win every day & create experiences they cant wait to share with their friends.
Were not just a company, were a collective. And were not just coworkers, were a community. Were an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, & rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, & we believe that diversity & inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, weve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, & passion for our own people. With a company thats as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel Group is a great place to develop yourself & your career.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for driving design of technical aspects of our projects & delivery. This role will require strategic design & map alignment of business & technical requirements.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
You, as a successful & talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. A qualified candidate will provide strong team leadership while developing & managing business processes & workflow, standardizing documentation, & improving project reporting. As the Technical business analyst, you will be responsible for writing a technical specification for deployment & integration based on direct communication between partners & service teams. These specifications will need to be precise & clear for delegation of effort with fellow team members, consultants, 2nd & 3rd parties. You will be engaged in improvement & innovation practices development initiatives, thought leadership & proven practices & solutions.
AS A TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST YOU WILL
- Work with the IT head to develop & execute the IT infrastructure strategy & road map.
- Gathering, understanding & clarifying all business & partner requirements.
- Maintain metrics & ticketing system & produce ongoing reports to the Sr. Manager.
- Responsible for development, documentation, & maintenance of information security policies & procedures.
- Communicate business requirement specifications to the development team & work with them to scope feasibility of required change; communicate the same to partners & customers.
- Drafting Requirement Documentation for project & delivery specifications.
- Collaborate with business units & teammates to identify, prioritize, plan, & implement continuous service improvement opportunities.
- Works effectively & individually with Technical & Non-Technical team members & partners.
- Review & improve all delivery processes in partnership with leads & teams.
- Support IT audits & documentation as required.
- Other duties as needed.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence & quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, & identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, & maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data & exercise judgment to balance risks & rewards.
- Partners with internal teams & external business partners.
- Willingness to mentor early career staff, contributing to their development technically & professionally.
- A clear focus on staying up to date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry, & a desire to remain hands-on.
- Demonstrated thought leadership & customer engagement skills.
- Collects & researches data; Uses intuition & experience to complement data; Design's workflows & procedures.
- Identifies & resolves problems in an efficient manner; Collect & analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Experience or education suited to this role.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing & vendor managers.
- Experience administering enterprise environments in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- 5 years related experience in infrastructure environments & designing, planning, documenting & implementing using the latest technology.
- Process & technical flow analysis.
- Business process.
- Cloud experience with knowledge in Amazon & Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Experience working on medium to large projects & delivering against timelines.
- Experience of developing governance practices to track & measure the quality of services & maintain service improvement plans.
- Experience with Amazon Outpost a plus.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Beyond working with such a great team.
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base.
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel mean that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.