Roadmap to Entrepreneurship | Early-stage Course
The path to entrepreneurship shouldn’t be a mystery. Join startup veteran Andrew Weinreich as he lays down the fundamental groundwork and best practices that any founder can use to build an Internet startup. This comprehensive crash course is designed to guide CEOs through making the vital decisions required to run a business while providing key materials to help them launch their companies the right way.
What do you get?
2 days of condensed lectures from Andrew Weinreich & special guest speakers
Document templates, lesson notes, and business exercises engineered to save time while building any startup
Q&As, break-out sessions, and ample opportunities to participate in a thriving startup community
Catered meals, bottomless coffee breaks, and after-hours networking
Who should attend?
- People who have recently started businesses and are yet to launch products, interested in understanding more formal developmental processes and beginning to focus on marketing, selling, and financing their businesses
- People who haven’t quit their jobs and are brainstorming startup ideas, seeking the structure necessary to launch, the inspiration to fully commit, and the interdisciplinary perspective required to be successful
- For any founder who has already launched a product or is ready for a more advanced class, please conside the Growth-stage Course
The Networking Dinner
For a limited amount of spaces, we're offering Early-stage attendees the exclusive opportunity to dine and network with a diverse range of startup leaders and peers. Don't miss your chance to rub elbows with Silicon Alley's heavy hitters.
- Dinner and drinks included
- Names to be announced soon
- Requires Roadmap to Entrepreneurship ticket to attend
Day 1: October 18th, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Networking Dinner*: October 18th, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Day 2: October 19th, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
*Requires Roadmap to Entrepreneurship ticket to attend.
TBD NYC location
See the full event schedule here*
*The syllabus will be adjusted to reflect the class stage. Schedule & content subject to change.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Contact us and we'll connect you to recent Roadmap to Entrepreneurship course alumni.
We guarantee a 100% money-back refund within 14 days of purchasing a ticket.
After that period, we offer a 50% refund up until 14 days of the event start date.
Join our mailing list for discounts & exclusive updates.
Email Address *
Roadmap website | Facebook | Twitter
Ticket terms and conditions | © 2014 Beyond That Hill Ventures, Inc. All rights reserved.
WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER