Take the guesswork out of Diversity & Inclusion
Join our hands-on, interactive event where you will learn an entirely new way to understand & manage workplace Diversity & Inclusion
Get answers to these questions
• How do my D&I initiatives impact recruitment, retention, operational efficiency & market appeal?
• How do I prioritize D&I initiatives given limited resources?
• What is the optimal mix of talent that drives performance?
• How do my workplace policies impact employee satisfaction & loyalty?
• How does individual employee behavior contribute to overall company performance?
What you can expect
This immersive workshop will spark new insights into how to structure & manage your D&I initiatives:
• Learn a new framework to quantify the link between diversity & performance
• Use our simulation dashboard to explore scenarios & estimate the impact of different D&I initiatives
• Make better, collaborative decisions about managing a diverse & inclusive organization
• Explore real-world case studies of leading organizations that use our framework
You will return to your organization with a clear understanding of the tangible value of diversity, & with a software tool that you can use to test specific D&I interventions. Try a demo version of the software!
8:00-8:30 - Introductions & continental breakfast
9:00-10:00 - Background: the Complexity of Diversity
10:00-11:00 - The BOSS Framework: applications & case studies
11:00-12:00 - The BOSS D&I Simulation Platform: introduction & use
12:00-12:45 - Working lunch: exploring D&I scenarios with the BOSS Platform
12:45-1:00 - Closing remarks
Who should attend
Learn how the diversity of your human capital links directly to your company's success
Diversity & Inclusion Specialists
Make your activities a core part of company strategy by linking to performance & P&L
Quantify & optimize the link between diversity & performance
Understand how D&I initiatives & workplace policies impact loyalty & satisfaction
What is BOSS?
For the past two decades, our team has applied its unique analytical framework & predictive modeling software to help global leaders like BP, Intel, NIKE, the U.S. Navy & the Kellogg Foundation. Through this work, we have developed a methodology to solve complex business & technology problems across virtually any industry & functional area.
Our Balanced Organization Strategy Simulation (BOSS) Platform builds on this methodology to help organizations achieve balance to optimize performance, quantify the impact & value of D&I initiatives, & reduce the costs & risks that result from a traditional trial-and-error approach.