In this position, you'll be driving the vision & execution of our data products. Youll be able to leverage the massive amounts of data to empower our partners & teams across the company & be part of building data driven products for our partners.
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end data product life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning & engage with data management peers to execution.
- Be an expert on our data, deep understanding of how, where, & why its generated & processed & what insights it can provide.
- Work with data engineering, analysts, & cross-functional product teams to maximize the impact of data use on the companys revenue.
- Defining & driving execution of the Internal Data products roadmap.
- Aid in establishing Data principles, policies & processes.
Who You Are:
- At least 2 years of experience as a product data manager or product manager
- Familiarity with cutting edge technology, database & information systems technologies
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment.
- BA/BSc in information science or equivalent.
- Experience with data visualization, information design, & using business intelligence tools.
- Experience with data platforms, including ETLs, warehousing, & analytics.
- Experience building customer-facing products using real-time data.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.