The Logistics Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical insights & business-critical reporting to enhance the performance of the Logistics team. Working as part of the European Business Operations team, you will play a dual role - developing & deploying new analytics while also driving the monthly business cadences related to KPI performance. You will work closely with Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance. Your role is mission critical & will have high visibility, with an opportunity to have a massive impact on our growing organization. If you are obsessed with data & have a desire to drive continuous improvement, Peloton has an exceptional opportunity for you.
- Own the day-to-day management of Operational Cost reporting & KPI communications
- Identify new KPIs for the EU Logistics teams that align to our key business objectives
- Implement new reporting/analysis tools & dashboards providing visibility to performance against KPIs
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Compile & reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations-related data
- Identify gaps in our data collection & collaborate with product & engineering on data capture specifications
- Create & facilitate user acceptance testing & drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Familiarity with Supply Chain KPIs & the key drivers of Supply Chain costs
- Experience monitoring performance against a budget, you have previously engaged with Finance teams to ensure proper understanding of cost drivers
- Strong communication skills & ability to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders as well as Senior Leadership
- Relevant work experience in an analytical role developing reporting & dashboards for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems a plus
- Hands-on experience with reporting & data visualization tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.