Outbound Waving Specialist
Hourly Pay: Starting at $23.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse & while on client deliveries
- Manage all outbound activity at the warehouse, including
- Identify groups of outbound shipments for waves
- Scheduling the waves for pickers to pick
- Prioritizing which waves should be picked first
- Print out shipping labels & manage distribution to outbound specialists
- Work with Outbound Supervisor to ensure adequate flow of all outbound activity, mitigate bottlenecks in the picking process, etc.
- Coordinate with outbound associates to ensure timely picking & staging of all containers
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties & responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, & barcode labels
- Experience managing outbound warehouse operations
- Experience with warehouse operations & procedures
- Knowledge & experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems Manhattan systems are a plus
- Extremely detailed oriented & organized yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- Weve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the Together We Go Far mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally & globally.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.