As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's North America Business Operations (BizOps) team is part of the North America Operations team, which works in support of the North America Sales organization. The four main areas of responsibilities for the team are i) special projects in support of the North America business ii) content & curation for key client-facing & internal events iii) sales intelligence & analytical reporting for our client-facing account teams iv) core business operations projects, e.g., dashboards, rules & waivers, audit, etc.
BizOps is hiring a ProgramManager, Business Operations. This individual will partner with the North America Operations teamto support the North America market across the four main areas described above.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong analytical & problem-solving skills. This individual will have strong project management skills & the ability to drive change in cross-functional settings. Other critical attributes:
- Bias toward action
- Quickly grasping complex topics, problem solving, & moving to execution
- Ability to manage competing demands that involve rapid turnaround times & time-critical decisions
- Deliver on high-priority, strategic projects with data-backed recommendations in support of the North America leadership team
- Lead the production of executive presentations, speeches, FAQs, etc. for various Visa events & executive client meetings
- Develop strong understanding of the priorities of all functional teams (including Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance, HR, Consulting, etc.), working to share knowledge & drive the North America region towards aligned goals & targets
- Define, manage & embed new BAU processes (e.g., information sharing, reporting dashboards, etc.) in support of the business
- Manage project-related interactions & communications with functional leaders across the North America organization
- Analyze large sets of data efficiently & effectively to proactively identify trends in the industry & validate hypotheses
- Keep track of industry news & new products in order to regularly share notable developments with North America leadership team
- Mentor & provide on-the-job training to junior members of the BizOps team
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD. UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- 4+ yearsPrior BizOps experience & payments industry experience helpful
- Exceptional problem solving skills, able to multi-task & manage competing priorities
- Highly organized
- Intellectually curious about the payments industry & the cards business
- Composure & clarity required to interact with senior management & executives
- Ability to influence others, e.g., cross-functional stakeholders & leaders, & experience presenting information to all levels with ability to facilitate group discussions
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex & often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations & solutions
- Team oriented, collaborative & diplomatic
Location:SF - relocation assistance will not be offered.
Work Authorization:Authorization to work in Canada or the USis a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours:Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work.Typical travel would be up to 10% of the time.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
EEO:Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.