As Compass experiences growth, we are looking for the best & brightest to drive strategic business decisions. FP&A is an integral part of the decision-making process at Compass, embedded within the business to ensure we maximize ROI & drive profitability. Compass Regional FP&A team is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to support our field organization. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, FP&A & will have a high level of visibility throughout the finance & leadership teams.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner with the East region on monthly financial reporting, variance analysis, & ad hoc financial analysis
- Own the month end process highlighting any potential risks & opportunities through detailed analysis & reporting
- Support the annual budget & reforecasts by facilitating cross functional collaboration to ensure the budget supports Compass financial goals
- Design reporting packages that include trends on revenue, margin, & agent expenses.
- Serve as the primary Finance support for regional expense planning/reporting & drive ongoing process improvements
- Develop reporting tools within Adaptive Planning & provide financial partnership to your executive business partners
What Were Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, Banking, and/or Accounting.
- Candidates who are experienced with business partnership roles, collaborating with various senior level business owners
- Must possess excellent analytical, financial modeling & presentation skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, & develop actionable recommendations for senior management & other stakeholders
- Adaptive Planning, Tableau, or NetSuite experience highly preferred
- Positive attitude & solutions-oriented approach. Ability & desire to be hands on in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Humble team player who understands the importance of the role as a key support partner to the operating team
- Proactive individual seeking additional responsibility
- Bachelors degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.