As the People Operations Manager, youll build, improve, & optimize core People processes, data, & policies to lay the foundation for a world-class human resources team, at an HR company! Youll also be responsible for the in-and-outs of important HR cycles & processes that build a better employee experience, from day one & onward. Simply put, youre a key player in the day-to-day operations of the People team as well as a voice in how we use data to elevate talent at Namely.
- Own & optimize new hire on-boarding experience including communications, system setup, first day orientation & administration of our Namely HRIS tool. Partner with Information Technology, hiring managers & Talent Acquisition to ensure a world-class experience.
- Manage logistics & improvement of the off-boarding process including termination paperwork, asset management, & exit interviews.
- Collect & harness insight from quantitative & qualitative HR data, including: new hire data, exit interview/survey data,
- Develop, maintain, & distribute internal HRIS (Namely) reports for stakeholders
- Maintain & review company policies & handbook to make sure they are up to date & compliant with new laws & regulations.
- Periodically review job classifications & levels for consistency & making changes as appropriate
- Manage & optimize employee changes in HRIS (transfers, terminations, etc.) & partner with Namelys Product Management team to optimize our customers experience.
- Translate HR ticket queue data (ZenDesk) into the build-out of an HR knowledge base for employees
- Drive & maintain internal HR policies; partner with Head of People & General Counsel on creation of new internal policies & guidelines. Work with Talent Experience team to communicate policies across the organization.
- Own employee experience initiatives, such as Namely Cares, our corporate social responsibility program.
- Identify new opportunities for HR process automation & implement automated solutions
- Partner with department leaders & managers to provide strategic & hands on full cycle HR support, coaching & mentoring.
- Help drive effective development, employee relations, retention & rewards programs
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in HR, at least 1-2 of which offered direct experience with HR operations
- Strong analytical skills & a passion for data, metrics, & trends
- Ability to own & balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Team player who enjoys fast paced & dynamic environment
- Exercises professional maturity & discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Strong communication skills with employees at every level of the organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal/written communication, organizational skills, & attention to detail.
Nice to Have
- Experience with the Namely product
- Experience with Greenhouse, Expensify, ZenDesk, TripActions, Culture Amp
- Experience working with unstructured (i.e., qualitative) data
- SHRM certification or comparable education in Human Resource Management
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.