Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for a polished, experienced Associate Producer to work closely with our world-class Strength Instructors to develop & produce top-notch live & on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Instructors to create & enhance their fitness programming,
- Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals,
- Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics & to liaise with other departments
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review & participate in Instructors classes & deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data & qualitative considerations.
- Develop series & class offerings according to Pelotons programming guidelines.
- Work with Instructors to create social media plans for their content.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast/production environment.
- Knowledge of strength training required
- Experience producing talent & motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish & ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights & weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications