We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineers to join our growing web team who are passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences on top of a clean, scalable, performant, & robust architecture, adhering to best practices within the larger web community.
The position requires that you put users first, are self-motivated, a team player, & have strong attention to detail.
In This Role, You Will:
Work on a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with Product & Design to deliver elegant, intuitive, accessible, responsive, & user-friendly interfaces for www.onepeloton.com.
Develop, test, build, ship & monitor flexible e-commerce solutions, integrated with our platform & third-party partners, to showcase & sell our physical & digital products.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 8+ years of Web Development experience.
- An expert understanding of industry best practices & web standards.
- Proven ability to write clean code.
- Experience architecting, building, & scaling complex web applications.
- Experience in mentoring team members & leading small teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail & dedication to quality.
- An agile mindset & embraces iterative design.
- Background building single-page applications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Initiative to solve problems.
- Curiosity & continuously expands their skill set.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) & continuous delivery (CD).
- Experience with Webpack & other build tools.
- Experience delivering products collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, & Product Management.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Prior experience or exposure to Typescript.
- Pair programming experience.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before.
- Experience working within e-commerce & have worked with third-party payment. gateways.
- Familiarity with functional programming.
- Experience working with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices.
- Experience with internationalization & localization.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.